RAPIDCAS CEMENT is a specially formulated rapid setting cement based compound which when mixed with water sets in about 30 minutes.
- Rapid setting (30 minutes, depending on ambient temperature and conditions).
- Easy mixing, just add water.
- Fills up to 25mm in one application.
Examples of Applications:
- Internal and external use for repairs to cracks in walls and floors.
- Repairing flags, slabs, stones and bricks.
- Patching steps and window sills.
- Pointing brick and stone.
- Jointing earthenware pipes and drains.
- Repairs to ponds and pools.
- Setting in W/C’s and sinks.
- Leak sealing in concrete based surfaces.
- Setting railings and posts.
- This product should not be used for load bearing applications.
- Do not use where acid resistance is required. Use ACIDCAS cement, patch or concrete.
- After using on fishponds, seal the surface with a waterproof sealer before restocking the fish.
Before applying, ensure surfaces are clean, sound and free from dust, crumbly material or any contaminants, which may affect adhesion.